Merry Christmas to all our Year 3 children and their families
We are looking forward to a break with our families and enjoying the festivities.
We have some suggestion of activities you might wish to share as home learning over the holidays.
1. Watch a Christmas film as a family.
2. Read a Christmas story together.
3. Write a thank you letter to someone who gave you a gift.
4. Go for a walk to get some fresh air, maybe feed the ducks some healthy chopped cabbage leaves.
5. Play a board game with your family.
6. Help out around the house as much as you can.
7. Get to bed early on Christmas Eve! ( and try not to get up too early too.