As during the lockdown period, at Exwick Heights we use an IT system called Wonde which allows us to put our digital learning resources all in one place which can be accessed with a single login.
When children access a laptop, they are able to login using their personal login (a password of six emojis). If your child has lost their password, or is new to our school, please email the following address at the beginning of your isolation period to receive your password for Wonde:
Please see our video help guides below:
Some teachers will be posting links to Espresso resources using Google Classroom. If Espresso asks you for a username and password then you will need to do the following.
1) Click on the Espresso link on the Wonde Dashboard. This will log you into Espresso automatically. You may need to click on one of 3 options. Make sure you click on Espresso rather than Espresso coding. Once you see the Espresso home page you will need to leave this tab open.
2) Go back to the Wonde Dashboard and click on Classroom.
3) Click on the Espresso link in Google Classroom and it should load up the correct page in Espresso and log you in automatically.
If you are using a Chromebook at home you will need to do the following:
1) Log out of your Chromebook
2) Click on Add Account
3) Type in your child’s school Google address. This will be: email@example.com
4) Enter the emoji password
5) You should now be able to access everything from the Wonde Dashboard