Some teachers will be posting links to Espresso resources using Google Classroom. If Espresso asks you for a username and password then you will need to do the following.
1) Click on the Espresso link on the Wonde Dashboard. This will log you into Espresso automatically. You may need to click on one of 3 options. Make sure you click on Espresso rather than Espresso coding. Once you see the Espresso home page you will need to leave this tab open.
2) Go back to the Wonde Dashboard and click on Classroom.
3) Click on the Espresso link in Google Classroom and it should load up the correct page in Espresso and log you in automatically.
If you are struggling to access Google Classroom using the Wonde login then it might be because your computer / tablet / phone has a personal Google account attached to it. If this is the case you will need to use an incognito window (Google Chrome) or in private browsing (Ipad). Once you have one of those windows loaded up you will be able to log in to Wonde and Google Classroom using the https://edu.wonde.com/login/exwick link. Instructions on how to do this for various browsers are below. Please see alternative blog post if you are using a Chromebook.
Ipad or Iphone: https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT203036
If you are using a Chromebook at home you will need to do the following:
- Log out of your Chromebook
- Click on Add Account
- Type in your child’s school Google address. This will be: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Enter the emoji password
- You should now be able to access everything from the Wonde Dashboard
Welcome to Exwick Heights School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, one of the finest magical institutions in Devon! Today marks the first day of the Year 6 Triwizard Tournament! Over the course of the week, each house will compete in a series of challenges to win the Exwick Heights Trophy.
All pupils were sorted into magical houses. Groans and cheers echoed round the room as pupils learnt their fate. Once the process was complete, each house was assigned a Head of House: Professor Prosser (Gryffindor), Madame Baxter (Hufflepuff), Professor Glanville (Ravenclaw) and Professor Oakley (Slytherin).
This afternoon we played friendly games of Capture the Flag in the warm weather. After an early lead from Ravenclaw house, they finished as the champions of the day. Points were also awarded for teamwork and bravery.
Tomorrow the year group will face Quidditch, dodgeball and football. They will also be sent on a hunt to find Harry Potter characters: Harry, Ron and Hermione.
Who will be crowned champions?