Some teachers will be posting links to Espresso resources using Google Classroom. If Espresso asks you for a username and password then you will need to do the following.
1) Click on the Espresso link on the Wonde Dashboard. This will log you into Espresso automatically. You may need to click on one of 3 options. Make sure you click on Espresso rather than Espresso coding. Once you see the Espresso home page you will need to leave this tab open.
2) Go back to the Wonde Dashboard and click on Classroom.
3) Click on the Espresso link in Google Classroom and it should load up the correct page in Espresso and log you in automatically.
If you are struggling to access Google Classroom using the Wonde login then it might be because your computer / tablet / phone has a personal Google account attached to it. If this is the case you will need to use an incognito window (Google Chrome) or in private browsing (Ipad). Once you have one of those windows loaded up you will be able to log in to Wonde and Google Classroom using the https://edu.wonde.com/login/exwick link. Instructions on how to do this for various browsers are below. Please see alternative blog post if you are using a Chromebook.
Ipad or Iphone: https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT203036
If you are using a Chromebook at home you will need to do the following:
- Log out of your Chromebook
- Click on Add Account
- Type in your child’s school Google address. This will be: email@example.com
- Enter the emoji password
- You should now be able to access everything from the Wonde Dashboard
A fun-filled week in Year 5 with a trip to West Exe to watch their school production, the Wizard of Oz, followed by a workshop with visiting author Tanya Landman and then getting active for Sports Relief on Friday!
The children have begun to write their own creative legends in English and practised using the recovery position in PSHE. In Music, they learnt about the oldest instruments in the world and 5RW perfected their French phonics!
Have a lovely weekend everyone and happy reading!
Reminder: Reading Journals in on Monday and a full PE kit in school.
Logging in to Wonde
The Wonde Dashboard (Accessing Learning Resources)
World Book Day on Thursday was a huge success with Year 5 dressing to impress as their favourite book characters. During the day, they read with other year groups in the school, made bookmark companions, thought about synonyms using a thesaurus and wrote creatively using their imaginations including a range of stories, poems, letters and diary entries! Next week, we are expecting a visit from a famous author who will deliver a special workshop to us.