Some teachers will be posting links to Espresso resources using Google Classroom. If Espresso asks you for a username and password then you will need to do the following.
1) Click on the Espresso link on the Wonde Dashboard. This will log you into Espresso automatically. You may need to click on one of 3 options. Make sure you click on Espresso rather than Espresso coding. Once you see the Espresso home page you will need to leave this tab open.
2) Go back to the Wonde Dashboard and click on Classroom.
3) Click on the Espresso link in Google Classroom and it should load up the correct page in Espresso and log you in automatically.
If you are struggling to access Google Classroom using the Wonde login then it might be because your computer / tablet / phone has a personal Google account attached to it. If this is the case you will need to use an incognito window (Google Chrome) or in private browsing (Ipad). Once you have one of those windows loaded up you will be able to log in to Wonde and Google Classroom using the https://edu.wonde.com/login/exwick link. Instructions on how to do this for various browsers are below. Please see alternative blog post if you are using a Chromebook.
Ipad or Iphone: https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT203036
If you are using a Chromebook at home you will need to do the following:
- Log out of your Chromebook
- Click on Add Account
- Type in your child’s school Google address. This will be: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Enter the emoji password
- You should now be able to access everything from the Wonde Dashboard
Logging in to Wonde
The Wonde Dashboard (Accessing Learning Resources)
Last week we celebrated World Book Day and enjoyed dressing up and doing lots of book based avtivities.
In Science we dissected daffodils to find all the parts of a flowering plant.