Devon Local Maternity System have purchased a multi-user licence for four Solihull Approach online courses, for all parents and parents-to-be.
Free online courses for residents of DEVON, TORBAY AND PLYMOUTH
· Understanding your pregnancy, birth, labour and your baby
· Understanding your baby
· Understanding your child
· Understanding your teenagers brain
These courses are for everyone who wants to be the best mum, dad, grandparent, carer that they can be. The Solihull Approach aims to improve emotional health and wellbeing by supporting relationships (www.solihullapproachparenting.com). The courses are written by CAMHS professionals with other health and education workers. They are evidence based and accredited by the DfE.
Together we are aiming to change the culture around parents‘ self-development and improve children’s wellbeing at the same time. A smoother home life is good for concentration, learning and performance at school.
- Link to the courses – www.inourplace.co.uk – access code TAMAR.
- Email address for queries firstname.lastname@example.org
- Frequently asked questions for parents (attached).
- Free online resources for parents and carers, offering practical information about pregnancy and birth and to help you get to know your baby, and understand your child and teenager better.